Tuesday, June 23, 2009

When I lost my Voice In U6Azam

Because of my own carelessness(last night I ate a lot of mango), I lost my voice.

When I entered U6 Setia the first two period, I forced myself to teach, but my voice was so husky already.


By the time I entered U6 Azam, my voice kind of totally gone. So, how a teacher wanted to do her job, with no voice. I felt very guilty if I didn't teach at all. So I wrote some questions on the white board and asked them to answer.

Then I gave the answers later. But I got a lot of distractions from the girls in the class.


Some maths jokes I wrote on the white board to get their attention

Look at Siro, playing with papaya leaves.

She distracted other students with the leaf. Where was Davin(the president)? Outside the class talking to his exclassmate.

She reminded me of Naqib(my youngest son-7 year old), playing with the toy, showing off to Steph and Huan Wan(ignore the wrong spelling)

Siro posed as papaya leves snather

Jia Huoy showed me how the coconut tree leaves move

Hui Shi showed me some kind of dance(forgot what...)

Hui Shi showed me one of the many ways to do pumping(Exercise b4 going to Sarawak, I guess)

After everything they did, I wrote on the board, "It is not fair. U guys made a lot of jokes, but I cannot laugh. " It was because everytime I tried to laugh, my cough was getting worse.

After taking a cough drop, I managed to teach U6Yakin. And for the first time everyone in U6Yakin paid attention to me and they were quite. I know they pitied me because I was not feeling well.

Lets hope tomorrow I am much better. I have the cough for more than 2 weeks already.

No comments:

Post a Comment