Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bye Bye Nazrin..........

Good bye abang(what the family call him). After I hugged and kissed him, I can't believe that I cried. And I hugged him again. The rest of the family was cool aje.
Well, of course, since I don't know when I am going to see him again. Of course I cannot see him every week since Penang and Shah Alam are too far.
He looked cool aje, but I know he was touched when he saw me crying. Even one lady behind me cried again when she saw me crying.
I cannot help myself, since he is not feeling well. Since yesterday, he was sick, he got fever and he didn't have the apetite, and vomitted. But before I left him, he looked much better. I know he is strong, so I shouldn't feel so bad.(Just pujuk myself)

Naqib, sleeps with style in the car on the way to Penang

Last nite we spend the night at Bukit Merah Lake Town Resort. My husband wanted to come back and spend another day there after sending him, but I am really not in the mood. We just went to visit the shops there. For me, what I saw did not interest me at all.

A sign board at Lake Town

Nadia and Nazmi posing in Lake Town

Nazrin posing in Lake Town(infront of the condo where we stay)

On the way back, I drove half way. The first time I went over 155km/h. Wow......... I cannot express how I feel. Suprise with myself, maybe. But I had to reduce the speed as the rain was very heavy. Really anticimax since I had to go like 60-80 only. But we reached home about 4 hours only from Penang.(If not of the rain, we woulh have arrived home sooner)

Nazrin filled in the forms in his room

Nadia, Nazmi n Naqib on the bed in Nazrin's room

The last look of Nazrin b4 we left him.

No comments:

Post a Comment