Assalamualaikum and good morning,
It has been so long since I post anything here. We started new school year a month already. Many things happened since my last post.
1. One week before school holiday, I went under operation at KPJ Selangor to remove my gallbladder. I am perfectly okay already.
2. Middle of November, me, my daughter and my two sons went for holiday in Kuantan.
3. I attended my son convocation day.
4. Then we follow my husband to Kota Bharu, Kelantan. There I got to see my closed friend Cikgu Anis. The food there is cheap and fantastic.
5. I went on a trip to Surabaya, Indonesia with my colleagues. Had a good time there.
6. I had a reunion with my college mates at Hotel of the Golden horses. We had a blast.
7. Again, Me and the kids follow my hubby to Ipoh. While my hubby was having a meeting, I took the kids to this water park called The Lost World of Tambun.
A good day to all of you. I will try to update my post more often after this.
6 hours ago