Monday, February 4, 2013

Jumble Post

Assalamualaikum and good morning,
It has been so long since I post anything here. We started new school year a month already. Many things happened since my last post.

November 2012
1. One week before school holiday, I went under operation at KPJ Selangor to remove my gallbladder. I am perfectly okay already.

2. Middle of November, me, my daughter and my two sons went for holiday in Kuantan.

3. I attended my son convocation day.

4. Then we follow my husband to Kota Bharu, Kelantan. There I got to see my closed friend Cikgu Anis. The food there is cheap and fantastic.

December 2012
5. I went on a trip to Surabaya, Indonesia with my colleagues. Had a good time there.


6. I had a reunion with my college mates at Hotel of the Golden horses. We had a blast.

7. Again, Me and the kids follow my hubby to Ipoh. While my hubby was having a meeting, I took the kids to this water park called The Lost World of Tambun.
8. Celebrate Mayah's birthday on 30 December 2012

A good day to all of you. I will try to update my post more often after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment