Monday, June 29, 2009

Bowling, Ohh....... Bowling

Sunday(28/6/09)
Got a message from NSO, invited me to join bowling Clinic in Klang Parade.
So I went with Nadia(my daughter).
The technique looked quite easy, but I think it is too late for me to learn new things.
Well, I tried really hard, but everytime I did, the ball went down the gutter.
I did better using my own style.
I looked at other people playing, it looked so easy.
But I am not giving up.

Monday(29/6/09)

I have to take picture of the level where I parked my car(afraid I cannot find the car later)

Today, I went to Sunway Pyramid with Nadia and Nor(my niece) to practice some more. I wanted to go to Plaza Alam Central, in Shah Alam, but there was some event going on there because all parking were full.

In Sunway Pyramid, there were a group of people was practicing the game. They looked like Malaysian team since they wore uniform t-shirt with'Malaysia' written at the back. I have a long way to go if I want to be like them. Sound Impossible too. Every time they threw a ball, they got a strike.

My final score(mine is B for Biah)


So, at Megalanes, each of us played 2 games only. By the time we finished, my leg(lft side) was really hurt. My body also ache. I think my muscle was suprise with me playing bowling 2 days in a roll. But I think I have improved a bit. I have to practice some more before the tournament. I don't think I will win, but if I loose, I want to loose in style. I have two more weeks to prepare for the game.

We became SSS posing infront of the lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment