Thursday, June 11, 2009

Holiday???????

Hi, I am back from my home town already. Nothing much changed in Kuala Terengganu after one year. I had a nice visit with my brothers and sister(I have 2 brothers and 1 sister). We made record time when we reached Kuala Terengganu in 5 hours. It was a smooth journey, wasn't tiring at all. My sister prepared uslunch(we had lunch about 3.30 pm). Well I really enjoying the meal and so did my family. Forgot to take picture of the dishes served.

Second day(Tuesday), when I woke up, my head was heavy, my throat sored, and I felt very weak. Well, I cought a fever. rested one whole day. What a way to spend the day in the kampung. After I went to see a doctor, I felt a little bit better.

Eventhough still feeling weak, I forced myself to go shopping the third day(Wednesday). Managed to buy a few things, but I was too tired to shop very long. The weather in KT was terribly hot. On the 4th day(Thursday), we left KT quite early because my husband got a meeting in the HQ in the afternoon. We reached SA about 2.00 pm.

What a dull holiday for me. But I got to buy 3 pieces of batik silk for baju kurung for myself. Kira ok jugak tu because I got to meet my siblings. The kids(Nadia and Naqib) were under the weather also.

At the moment, I am still a bit warm, don't worry, I took the medication already.

That's how I spent my second week of the school holidays.

P/s: Dav, be patient as I will post the third set of questions soon.
See you guys next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment