Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day


I would like to wish all fathers out there, happy fathers' day.


To all my students, don't forget to wish your fathers, fathers' day. Be happy that you still have a father(since mine is no longer here). No need to buy expensive gifts, the thought is count. Learn to understand your fathers

To my husband, thank you for being a good father to our children.
What's my(our) plan?
Tomorrow, the whole family is going to visit Mayah in SESERI. Everybody is going including Nazrin(I ask him to come along since he will be leaving for Penang next week). I plan to buy Nasi Beriani for lunch since Mayah missed eating nasi beriani when we celebrated Nazmi's b/day. (X sempat nak cook, if they want to eat my cooking, wait for school holiday then)We are going to celebrate father's day in her school. We(Nadia and Me) already bought a cake for my husband. Lets pray that tomorrow will be a nice day.
Enjoy your day...

No comments:

Post a Comment