Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bye Mayah...........

School holiday is finally over.

Proof: I am missing Mayah already. (I almost called her for dinner just now)

Just sent her back this afternoon. Eventhough she said she didn't want to go back to the hostel, she asked me to send her quite early today (about 2.30 pm, usually I sent her about 5pm). She said she didn't want to be cought in the jam.

I said to Along, Mayah is actually 'benci tapi rindu' of her school.

After what happenned before the school holiday(she wasn't choosen to be the school prefect etc), I think she kind of feeling down. But I know my daughter is strong. She will make the best of everything. Everything happenned must be for the reason.(That's what I told her). At least she can concentrate more on her academic in the 2nd term.

As for me, after sleeping almost 6 hours(after taking my medication) in the morning, I woke up with feeling disoriented. I had to get up, shower, lunch and send Mayah to the hostel(since my husband still not back from playing golf).

Good thing I force myself to get up, because now I am feeling much better. Ready to go back to school tomorrow. Don't worry about me missing school tomorrow.

For those who read my post, or vist my blog, what do you think of my new banner and background. Don't u think they are nice? Thanks Along for helping me with those.

For my students, get ready to get back ur exam paper this week. Learn from ur mistakes. No matter how bad you get, this is not the end of the world. You still got time to correct your mistakes. Don't treat this as a failure, just one step in order to get a better result.
See you in school.

1 comment:

  1. mak! cantik la page.. :)
    pasni bleh mtk along buat en tok alia pLak.. hehehe.. :P

    ReplyDelete