Saturday, June 20, 2009

Second Semester 2009 and back in 1983

Second semester has begun. One week already past.
For upper six students(all my students), serious study should start now.
So, what's new in the new semester:
New canteen
I dont't want to comment too much. But I think it still need a lot of improvement.

Finishing the syllabus with upper six.
I still have 2 more topics to do.(some class have less, some got a bit more)
Do some serious drilling
Hoping some of them will change their attitude.(Since sme thinks like they can really relax when the first term examination over.
Exercise Online

I will upload new exercise online from time to time. The answers? Depends on my mood. But I 'll try to upload the answer as soon as possible.
Here are some picture I want to share with U guys back in 1983(When I got my associate degree)-Got nothing to do with second semester, just imagine u guys recieving your degree later.

Me on the stage



Me and the guys


Me and my boyfriend(Now my husband)

No comments:

Post a Comment