Saturday, June 6, 2009

1 Down, 1 To Go

It has been quite sometime since I wrote about me in my blog.
Today, sitting alone in my room(my husband is outstationed), I have alot of things in my mind. And don't know which one to write first. I better make this in point form.
  1. It has been one week holiday already. I managed to post 2 sets of questions and answers in my blog. I'll be posting the third set soon.
  2. I went to school a few times(mon, tues, fri), trying to clean my place, but got very little done(sidetracked). Kel, thanks for lending me your ears.
  3. Thursday I went to Putrajaya to meet my highschool classmate. It has been a few years since I saw her. I got lost on my way to Alamanda, luckily I have a GPS in my handphone to navigate me. We talked about the past and about the our classmates. Rasa macam we were young again. I went back about 3.30pm(I got there about 11.30 am).
  4. Today, 9.00 am I went swimming with my kids. Then took Nazmi and Naqib for a hair cut. After sending them home, we(me and my two daughters) went to Giant in Shah Alam to buy some provisions. We had lunch there, went shopping and reached home around 3.30 pm. Then my daughter, Mayah showed me how to sign up for Scribd and flickr. So instead of me posting the questions here in my blog, you can access the files through the links in my blog. After dinner, about 8.00 pm, we ( Me, Nadia,Mayah n Nazrin) went for a game of bowling. It has been a long time since I last palyed, but I managed to make a few strikes. Still I didn't win the game. Nazrin became the winner, I got second place. We had fun. After the game, we went for supper in a 'kopitiam'. I had a drink only. I came home and writing this post. It has been a super busy day.
  5. Then tomorrow, I plan to do some cleaning since Monday morning we plan to go back to my hometown in Terengganu. Eventhough my parents aren't there anymore, my sister and brothers are still there. I plan to do some serious shopping (batik and silk) in Terengganu. I miss the local cuisine too. Usually my husband and I will go hunting for food. I even ask my sister inlaw to cook 'nasi dagang'(Terengganu favorite dish) for us. My kids love this dish. We also plan to take the kids to the beach. Maybe a picnic or BBQ with my sister and brothers' family.
  6. After coming back from the holidays, everything will be rutin again. Prepare to send Mayah back to the hostel, going back to school, get prepare to do more school work. Luckily I finish marking the mid term exam paper. I am hoping the STPM result will improve this year since we have more candidates now compared to last year. I am hoping they won't give up on me. I made a promise to myself that I'll try my best to help anybody who need my help.

I am going to stop now. My post has been too long already. I just don't want anybody to fall asleep like I always do in the class. Happy Holidays(1 week left)

No comments:

Post a Comment