Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I am 26 today........

20 years ago.
That's what I told my friends and my students when they asked me how old I am today.

My 'SS' Group
My 'daughter' Kin @ Ann started wishing me b/day, she 'salam', kissed and hugged me. Then followed by Zai, Sal, Anis, Jojo and Zu. Then a lot more teachers wished me happy b/day. Thanks all of you because you are like my second family. Luv u very much.

Me and the SS Group

NSO was hugging me.

Upper Six Gigih
When I passed by the class, then QPT came out from the class and wshed me b/day outloud. Then Thahranya(mind the spelling) and Tripura came to wish me as well. Then Shanti wished me aso. Sorry forgot to mention that Ah Boon also wished me happy b/day also.

Upper Six Azam
Davin wished me 'Good morning and Happy Birthday Pn Rabiah' when I entered their class.
I was really suprise they remembered my b/day. Then they sang Happy b/day song to me twice. I was really touched.


Upper Six Yakin
When somebody(forgot who already) asked me, why I dressed up. I replied because it was my b/day. Then they wished happy b/day and sang b/day songs to me in three languages. Wen Yeng(I think) came up with a candle, while Sherlyn supplied the lighter. The lighted the candle and sang again. They asked me to make a wish and blew the candle. Thanks u guys, I don't know what to say.

They made me hold the candle while 'guess who' facing back.

No comments:

Post a Comment