Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Why so Blue?

It happens to me today.
I have this feeling that everything is so unsettle.
I got angry too easily.
I feel like I am going to explode.
I also feel that many people failed me today or the way around
(Did I failed anybody today? I don't mean the test I gave the today.)
Is it because of the eclipse?
Or just because F6 teachers have to stay until 3.30?
I have to be positive.
Things happened must be for the reason.
Well, I am going to sleep on it tonite.
Pray that tomorrow I won't be so emo.
God, please give me strength....Amen

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change the way you see things and the things you see changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometime we see things differently, eventhough it is everyday thing. Something or someone opens our eyes.

    ReplyDelete