Sunday, July 5, 2009

Jumble Post

Friday(3rd July)
I was awestruck by the tree with so many beautiful flowers near the canteen and asked Zai and Kin to join me taking some pics. We asked Cui Teng to join us. At first she was the photographer, but we persuaded her to be in the pic as well. The flowers reminded me of cherry blossom in New York. Everytime the wind blew, the flowers kept falling down. It was really awesome.


We posed under the blooming tree and as u can see the ground was covered with fallen flowers.

Today(Sunday-5th July)-The day I let Nadia driving my car.
Look at the pic below. Can you see who is driving? Of course it is not me. It is my daughter, Nadia driving my Estima. What I felt? Mixed feelings. I know I trust her driving already(since she is over her 'P'). Look at her face, enjoying herself. Whe I asked her later what she felt? Biasa aje, she replied. But I got butterfly in my stomach all the way to Shah Alam Plaza from our house.



Car Show Room
In Shah Alam Plaza, they had a car show room. While Nadia was buying ice-cream(Baskin Robbin), I went to look at the cars. I even went and sat inside a Honda City. Attracted by the big boots, actually. This is the picture of the car interior. Another thing attracted me was the Audio system(even got usb port-can play music from I-pod).

Honda City interior

Mayah's School
As usual Mayah called me on Friday and 'ordered' so many things including what she wanted to have for lunch on Sunday when I visit her. She asked me to buy her Kenny Rogers chicken.
We watched her eat while we talked.We didn't eat since we had our lunch at home. She told us about her week, and we laugh alot. I don't remember how it started, but we made fun of A Samad Said beard. Here are some of the things we said about the beard:
the beard after doing technique rebonding
the beard after taking bath
the beard after eating soup
the beard after eating mee hailam
the beard when he tied like a ponny tail with a ribbon on it
the beard before and after he dye
We we like crazy people, came up with unexpected ideas, and I laughed with tears in my eyes.
Mayah, enjoying her food(I even helped her cut the chicken)
Don't they look cute(Do you think they are like twins, like mirror image)

No comments:

Post a Comment