Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kopi Susu Kurang Manis Tambah Gula......Like 2 in 1=3

Kopi(Gerkorama)

Finally Gerkorama day is over. Sure, later you will here a lot of comments about the biggest event organised by the school in the decade. I was there from 7.30 am until 1.30pm. The night before the event, I persuaded Nazmi and Naqib to come with me. And I was suprise because Nadia decided to joint us. Well the more the merrier.

We watched concert first, but after a while we decided to go outside to get some food. We bought food and drink and sat on the bench at walkaway to have our breakfast. Naqib ate two boxes of pizza(seems to be his favourite food, can finish 4 slices if we bought a large one).

Then Naqib and Nazmi tried on horse back riding. Then I took them for the mini bike ride. After that they played in the kid 'play ground'(I don't what it is called).

Then Naqib wanted to go to the bathroom. Then we stayed to watch the concert for a while. We got to watch nasyid (Aiman and his friend, forgot his name) and a band show from our students(I guess).

Naqib wanted to go to the haunted house, but Zheng Yi told us it is already closed for a break and will open again at noon. He asked us to come again, but we didn't go back because I know the queue was too long.

Then we went outside again. The kids got to meet their 'brother' and took picture with him.

My kids(Nazmi, Kel, Nadia and Naqib)

We bought more drinks and I decided to have my hand painted with henna. I gave Nadia some money to take the kids for more games. The kids went to play paint ball shooting, then 'throw the ball to cans', follow by sand art. When I finished painting my hand with henna, I took them to play 'darts'.

We didn't win anything and we spent a lot of money. Finally the moment that we had been waiting for, Nadia went horse back riding( pity the horse). The kids went another round with the horses as well. Then we went back home. Puan Zakiah got a ride with us.

But when I chatted with Davin earlier today, he told me that the crowd came after 1.30pm. I guess everybody was waiting to see Bunkface.
If you ask my opinion,(nanti ada org kata, tak tanya pun...), I would say that the event attact quite a crowd considered very little and late promotion.



Susu(Shopping)
Today, I went shopping withNadia(actually we wanted to buy material to make baju kurung for Hari raya-puasa pun belum, tapi takut tailor tak terima).

Look at the picture below. What do you think? It looks like a beadspread(Kata nadia-kalau mak pakai baju dari kain ini dan mak baring atas tilam yang ada beadspread macam tu, mesti orang x nampak mak..lalaal.....)


It is actually kain viscose (quite expansive)


Look at this material. Namapak macam apa? Beadspread again ? or curtain

Nadia kata sesuai ngan dia buat baju, hehehe.....

Sesuai tak kalau saya pakai skirt macam ini?
Well, we had fun. Tak sangka kadang2 Nadia pun gila-gila jugak macam mak dia. Hehehe...

2 comments: