Friday, July 10, 2009

Things We take for Granted

  1. Health
  2. Good fortune
  3. Friends
  4. Time
  5. Life
  6. Love

We are lucky that we are still alive. How is our life so far? Do we lead a good life, or is it just an okey life or is it just plain unlucky? Do one ever sit down and wonder why we are given this life? Why God created us on the earth. Is it just to watch us being miserable or else? Were we given choices when God created us? Did we ever wonder why we deserve such a life? When we look at someone better than us, do we wonder why we cannot be like them? What sins done by our ancesters to make God punish us with such a miserable life? Why I cannot be rich like the other guy? Why not many people like me? Why the other guy is more popular than me? Why I cannot be smart like him? Why I cannot get even one girl to like me? Why my parents not as rich as the guy next to me? Why I had been choosen to go to PLKN? Hahaha......Why I have to enter F6? Why I need to study? Why my dad doesn't love me like my friend's dad does? Why nobody wants to talk to me in the class? Why I get less mark than my friend? What did I do wrong that my parents don't love me? Why?Why?Why?Why???????????

Well, you can ask yourself millions of qustions. You dream on a lot of things. To be rich, to be good looking, smart, to have a nice car(maybe sporty), pretty girlfriend or boy friend, lots of friends, exel in ur study, enter good college and so on........ Dream on. Make sure your dream will not turn into nightmares. Do somehing about that. But How?

You will never get what you want if you just being a dreamer. You have to start somewhere. People make new resolution every new year. How many actually succeeding toward their goals? You don't need to wait until new year to actually make one. You can do it rightnow. You can start with something simple, like I want to wake up extra 10 minutes early everyday or today on my way to work, or to school, I want to greet people good morning, or I want to start my day with happy thoughts. There are many things you can do. You have to make yourself feel good first. Always think positive. Then you can work out on more serious goal.

If something bad happen in your life, don't give up. Life goes on. It is ok to feel sad, but don't let it ruins your life. Life is too short to waste on feeling sorry about yourself. Just think if you are having bad luck, there is someone somewhere in the world is having worse fate than you.

Learn to manage your time. It doesn't mean you have to make a nice timetable and must follow it like a bible. You must have priority. Do the task which is more urgent first. Never postpone what you can do now because you don't know whether you still got time to do it later.

Find friends that will be with you through your good or bad time. There are many people who want to laugh with you, but very few who want to cry with us. Remember that someone is there when you need a shoulder to cry too.

Don't be too proud with the wealth you have now. Things can disappear with the blink of an eye, like what happenned in Acheh(Tsunami) and many other places. Fill your head with knowledge, because nobody can take that away from you.

Remember that we are human. Human makes mistakes. So it is okey to make mistakes. Don't expect perfection from anybody. If you do that, you are expecting failure. And if you make mistakes, admit it and be ready to recieve any type of punisment. Act like a man. Don't try to find exuces or blame on others for something you do or not do. It is okey if you act like a small kid once in a while. Cry, if it will make you feel better. Crying won't make less a man of you. No need to think of excuses, be truthful. Find friends who will give good influence on you. Who will make you feel good about you. If you want your friendship to last, you have to accept the good and the bad of your friend. Just remember your friends are also human. Don't expect perfection from him also. In order for friendship to last, you must learn to forgive and forget. Don't expect people to accept you if you cannot accept them. 'If you cannot beat them, you join them'. Always think of the good side good your friend when they did something to annoy you.

What I wrote here came from my heart. Hope we can live a better life. Have a happy life. Don't give up hopes.

Remember no matter how bad your life looks at the moment, there is someone out there who loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment