Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Why so Blue? 2nd version

Look at the sky during assembly on monday
The black cloud coming our way

The sky is getting darker


The cloud almost cover the sky(Look at the layer of the cloud)


The sky is totally dark(I think by that time the students can feel the drizzle)
Pity them, they still obediently sitting under the light rain

Many people consider Monday as the worst day of the week. After spending your weekend doing a million things, you already exhaust yourself. Then the workload waiting for you at your work place.
Things is getting worse if suddenly the person very close to you doesn't want to talk to you anymore. That person really make your monday very bleak. You wish you can turn back the clock and start everything all over again. You don't want to have that kind of monday because it is going to effect your week. You start to think what you did wrong with her. Maybe you are really in the wrong, but is it worth it to sacrifice like 10 years of friendship just because of something very little. Maybe the person thinks it is a big issue. At least try to talk about it. You don't want to have a sleepless nite over this.

I think this is really contagous, when I visited my Mayah, she was so sad. This is the first time she cried before I leave her. Alot of things happenned to her in the hostel. What happen to my strong Mayah?

She hardly cried before. Somebody really hurt her feeling. I don't know what to do. I consoled her, gave her advice and tried to make her feel better. I end up feeling as blue as her.

Today, things are not getting any better. The person still doesn't want to talk to you. Didn't even look at your face. Why suddenly 10 years of friendship turns into hatred just like that? You got to be so depress until you get yourself sick. Luckily your blood pressure doesn't go sky high.

I am going to stop now before I become more emo.
I hope I don't make you as bleak as me after reading my post.

Hope tomorrow will bring a little bit of sun shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment