Friday, July 3, 2009

Tagged bay Nadia



THREE NAMES I GO BY
-Bie/Biah[called by my friend]

-mmak/mama[by my children]
-sayang [call by the special someone]

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
-cook
-counselor

-teacher

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
-Terengganu
-New York
-Shah Alam, s'gor

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
-cerekarama
-hindustan[feeling habis]
-sin chan

THREE PLACES HAVE BEEN (with frens)
-Langkawi
-Kenyir water fall
-New York City

THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
-Indon
-East Malaysia[never been there]
-Europe


THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
-Pizza[eating wif some 1 special]
-BBQ fish[cecah sambal air asam-yummy]
-Fried Kuay Tiow

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
-bowling tournment
-weekend
-exam result[my student's result]

THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED
-fish[selalu bunuh diri]
-fish[bunuh diri lagi]
-x suka pets sebenarnya

THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL probably REPLY

-Kin
-Zai
-any body else
-
THREE FAVORITE BANDS/SINGERS
-Faizal Tahir
- x tahu
-Easy listening

THREE FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
-basket ball
-football
-any game

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
-Teh O
-Teh O limau ice[dah lama x minum bcos of the coughing]
-mineral




-----TAGGED-----
by Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment