Tuesday, May 19, 2009

my Students

I pomise my U6Y to write about them. I wanted to post their pictures here. But when I tried to snap them a few covered their faces(Shirlyn, Wei Loong, Kar Yan, and so on). Many of them didn't turn up today. Well, I won't be posting their picture here.

The truth, I felt useless 2day since all of them wanted 2 study chem. I prepared some questions for revision. Tomorrow paper is Chem paper. I ll drill them later. I cannot follow them. Must force them to study because I promised myself Maths 1 result will be better than last year one.

If anyone of u read my post, get ready to be drilled, once we finish the syllabus.
Talking like teacher. Mmg, Iam a teacher, Always thinking about the best for u guys.

Good luck in ur mid term examinations. Please do well especially for my aths1.

No comments:

Post a Comment