Thursday, May 21, 2009

Communication

I am just amazed at what technology brought us. Everything is easily accessible. I still remember whe I was a student(in the 80's), there were no internets, no h/phones, only fixed line phones. When I was in the states, having a phone in the house considered as blessed already. Look at what u 've now. Almost everybody has one or more mobile phones. Plus the note books and internet etc. So everything becomes very closed.

I hope u understand what I am trying to say so far. That' s why I created my own blog(w/help of my daughter, Nadia, and my son, Nazrin). I feel that I can communicate much better this way. My students, if u 've anything to say, feel free to do so. Good or bad, I ll accept with open heart.

I sound so serious here.

Good luck in maths 2 tomorrow. C U guys on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment