Saturday, May 23, 2009

Malacca Trip

Hello, I am back from Malacca already. Didn't bring my lap top there, so cannot go on line.
Here are some pictures I took while I was there.

A Ghazal show while we were having dinner last night. Now ghazal is quite versatile. That lady can sing english songs and 'lagu' hindustan. Nice voice, considering she is sitting down. Cannot stay long to watch the show since the meeting started at 8 pm. Dinner was nice. A lot of spread.

Eventhough my room was very small, the view from my room was nice. The Hotel got a nice swimming pool. X sempat try, bcos time was limited and I didn't bring my swiming attire.

Another nice view from the balcony of my apartment. The building and that piece of land is called Pulau Melaka. All the land there is 'tanah tambak'. Last time everything was laut.

Everything looked different in Malacca since the last time I was there(12+ years ago). The roads r bigger, Bandar Hilir also getting bigger. But sayang, I had to rush back home. Didn't have the chance to go sight seeing. Well maybe next time. I miss the old days when I was teaching in Malacca. I ll go and visit Malacca next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment