Saturday, January 16, 2010

WEEK 2

It has been two weeks of the new school year 2010.
I am taking everything one day at a time. Many new things happened since the new school year started.

1. Now teachers have to use punch card to punch in and punch out. It is still under trial period and the worse thing is one day I forgot to punch out.

2. We(F6 teachers and students) started going back at 3.30 pm. Monday and Wednesday we stay back for extra curricular activities. And for Tuesday and Thursday we have to meet for Research and Development. Each teacher is assigned 5 or 6 students to assist with the research. They have to submit the proposal by Mac and carry on with the research and hand in the whole report by August. The truth is, as a teacher everything is still blur with me since I never did any research when I did my master. While assisting the students, I am also learning something new. I am taking this as a new challenge. Besides assisting the students, teachers also must do their ow research. I am still searching through the net to get some idea about how to do the research. (Maybe if I get something really good, then I can submit my proposal and continue with a PhD.............. wishful thinking----I should have done my PhD when I was younger, might be too late already).

3. Last week Davin reported as a substitute teacher in the school. 'Cher, last year I was your student, now I become your colleague', that was exactly what he said when he came t school.

4. The class went on as usual. I only have 8 period of teaching period(while Lower 6 still not yet here). Besides that I have been given some relief with lower form classes.

That's it for now. I will write more as the new things pop up.

No comments:

Post a Comment