Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday the 8th of Jan 2010

Today is the end of the first week of school already. Actually it is not the end since we, the teachers and some students still need to come tomorrow for the 'gotong royong'.
I will be handling the Upper Six Students and the 'gotong Royong' will be part of the community service.
Good news for my upper six students, they may keep their posts in the clubs or society from the previous year. For those who still don't have any club or society must enter the ones that organise by the form six administration.
So far, I am still coping with my new timetable. Next week we are going to start staying back for extra curicular activities and the 'Research and Developement' project. It is going to be a long day for all form six teachers. There will be a lot of new changes for us and I am still taking this one day at a time.

I am starting having fun teaching upper six classes since U6G has 13 students and U6C has 8 students only.

I am going to stop now. But 2 days ago Siro and Huan Wan came to school. Yesterday Andrian came to collect his certificates.

I am waiting to see the rest of you.

Oh, by the way I am no longer the SPM coordinator and no longer the Handball teacher advisor since they appoint me to be the PK KOKO for form six.

That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment