Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jumble

The fourth week almost comes to its end. It is Thursday already. Tomorrow is Friday. ACS is having cross country event. My duty is to be the the 'pencatat', since I wanted to be outside the school compound, I exchanged with Ustazah Norsiah to be at the check point E.



It has been a week since I continue writing this post. A lot of things happened in the week.



It started on Friday, while I was standing by the road side guiding the students crossing the street in the cross country event, I got a phone call from my nephew telling me that my big brother is in the hospital in Terengganu. He was admitted for chest pain and he was being treated in the CCU(Coronary Care Unit). It seemed he was having trouble breathing and the doctor diagonised that he has one cloak and he has to go for further treatment.



Then on Saturday morning, I took the flight back to Trg. Since I couldn't visit him until 1 pm and I arrived about 10 am, my high school classmate (her name is Shakimah) fetched me from the airport. We had a small reunion at one of the 'warung' in KT. I purposely asked them to meet me since we haven't seen each other for quite sometime. I had 'nasi dagang' (Trg specialty) and really enjoyed myself. (Felt a bit guilty for enjoying myself too much since my bro is in the hospital).



About 12.30, another friend (Khatijah) sent me to the hospital(actually the hospital is about 5 minutes drive from the place we met). My sister in law was at the hospital and when I called her, she came down to take me to my brother's room. Since my bro is in CCU, 2 people only can visit him at a time. My mistake was, I stayed with my brother too long. When I left, the doctor told my sister in law that his heart beat was very fast. I was suppose to visit him a short while only. He was suppose to be transfer to a normal room, but because of me he was detained in CCU for one more day.



On Sunday, before I took the flight back to KL, I went to visit my bro one more time. He looked very sad since he was still in CCU. After I stayed with him for about 20 minutes, I said goodbye and went out from the room without looking back. I knew I will cry if I turned around look at him.



Then another brother sent me back to the airport. But before we got to the airport, he took me to buy some 'keropok lekor' and we went to the Pasar Cabang Tiga and bought some satar. My flight reached KL at about 5.30 pm. When I got home, my nephew called me and told me that my bro is being transfered to a normal ward already. Thank God.



The next day, my bro was being shifted to Hospital University Kubang Kerian for further treatment. They suppose to do endeogram to remove the cloak. But there was another complication since he was allergic to pennicilin. They tried another form of medication and I guessed it worked since they went through with the procedure. By thursday, my bro is back in his home alrady since the procedure was a success. When I called him he sounded much better. We plan to go bac to TRG to visit him during CNY holiday.



Now my brother is resting at home since he got 1 month medical leave.



Last week there was nothing interesting happened in school. But on Saturday, I and 4 other teachers had to attend the meeting in PPD. We were brief about how to implement extra curicular activities for form six. There might be some changes with our programmes, but they are not yet finalized. We have to have meetings first before we can decide on any changes.



Now I am back in school(Monday already). Nothing much happened today, except we had formal assembly and Puan Emilia launched the 'Sekolah Penyayang' project. U6G won the cleanest class competition for the month of January.



I am stopping now since my post as become so lenghty already. Until we meet next time, adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment