Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Am Back

I have been neglecting my blog for so long already.
A lot of things happen since the last time I wrote something here.
Today is the second day of school already. Eveything is a bit havoc considering we have to form the new admin for form six. Even after I saw the principle and told her I didn't want any admin post, she still put me to be the senior assistance fo extra curicular activities. Well, I have no say in this and I have to accept the post with my 26 periods of teaching and 6 more periods of staying back for the extra activities. Now everyday we have to go back at 3.20 pm. I complained about this to one of my friends, and he advised me to take this as a challange. Well I am going to do it and I will give my best.

Now, back to the classes that I am teaching this year. I only have two classes upper six and I will be teaching onother 2 classes lower six, but it will be both Maths 1 and Maths 2.

I really miss my upper six 2009 students. I miss teaching you guys and I miss having fun with you. Live was simpler when you were here.

I will try to kep my blog up to date and I will let you know what is happening in school.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment