Wednesday, August 19, 2009

REVISION

I finish my syllabus with U6 Yakin, U6 Gigih and U6 Azam already.
I use my class with them to do revision.
Everyday I brought STPM model paper and ask them to do.
I told them they have to do at least one set of questions per week.
Here are some of the shots I took with U6 Yakin today when they suppose to be doing revision.
Weng Yee trying to solve the question.

Chee Hong and Alwin- so busy doing 'IQ game'


Hong Yee watching Alwin and Chee Hong Playing the 'IQ' game.



Chester- so busy doing his work and didn't notice I took a pic of him


Sherlyn-starting to do revision on Function after I told them there will be a test on function after the holiday.


Sherlyn-look fresh even after she recharged her battery for 1 bar only





No comments:

Post a Comment