Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fasting Month.........so fast

We have been fasting over one week alredy. How the time flies.
This year we are training Naqib to fast.
Suprisingly, he is very enthusiatic about fasting. He had been watching the animate 'Upin and Ipin' alot. I gues he got the spirit from that.
When I woke him up about 5 am for 'sahur', he woke up almost immediately.
Sometimes I had to feed him rice just to make sure he really eat. I don't want him to go on empty stomach one whole day.
So far, Naqib has not been fasting everyday. Alhamdulillah
As for Nazmi, he never gave me any problem since he was in my womb. He actually started fasting when he was 5 years old. This year I see him quite energetic. He always go for second, sometimes third helping when he bteak his fast, some goes for sahur as well.
When we started fasting, Naqib would start asking about 'bunga api'. So I asked around for the place where I can purchase some bunga api for him. Yesterday, I found one store in Seksyen 7 which sold the thing bunga api. I want my kids to have fun as we did when I was small. I still remember playing with fire crackers and 'meriam buluh' when I was small. That time, we can still purchase those things legally. [I will write another story about 'meriam buluh' in my next post]
These are some picture that I manage to take but the pictures are a little bit blur because it was very dark.
Naqib is playing with bunga api. I make sure he wore the mask since he had been coughing quite bad lately.

I took the shot too late, the bunga api finished already.

Nazmi with the bunga api.


Nazmi and Naqib enjoying themselves.



Look at the smoke........Luckily they are wearing the mask.





No comments:

Post a Comment