Saturday, May 29, 2010

3D

Haven't been to the movies for a while.
Nadia persuaded me to go with her today. So 5 of us went too Sunway Pyramid since she wanted to see Shrek in 3D.

The funny thing is I got 'motion sick' with the animation. I had to take some panadols while watching. All the time I had to put my head on the head rest. But the movie was nice. A good lesson is learnt from that. You don't appreciate what you have until you loose it. I think it is worth it to pay RM20 for the movie.

Then after the movies, we went out and waited for Nadia from rest room. Naqib accidentally dropped his slipper 2 flights down. Luckily the slipper didn't get lost. Mayah went down to get it and off we went for lunch.

Our menu for today is Nasi Ayam at Chicken Rice Shop.

Then we headed home. I didn't feel like shopping around since My head was still spinning.

1 comment:

  1. mak!!! nak ikott jugak.. =((
    hee~ best x kat rumah dah meriah?? kalau ada alia lagy meriah kan kan kan?? ;)

    misss you...

    ReplyDelete